Evaluation
Points of Success
Points for success for my preliminary task are that I was able to create a simple magazine cover and a mock up of a contents page for the first time, due to me hardly using this software before it is a success as I was able to learn the basics of two pieces of software and create something as a result.
Areas for Improvement
Areas for improvement for my preliminary task are things as such as creating a better house style for the task and making it look more like a magazine rather than a information leflet with a contents page. Also in addition to this the positioning on some pictures and text overlap and clash with colours, for future reference i should organise the place in which things should be placed in areas where they don't clash as a result.
What have I learned?
During this preliminary task I have learned how to use the basics of Photoshop and InDesign. Due to this when I start to do my final product for the magazine I will have a better understanding of what i will need to do to be able to create a better house style that looks more professional as a result.
Have I met the criteria for the brief?
I feel that i have met the criteria for the brief as i placed a picture on the front cover of the magazine and created text for around as news for the school magazine. In addition to this I have created a mock up of the contents planning the way I would have placed different things such as the title pictures and information on that page.
No comments:
Post a Comment